Are you a friendly, competitive person with a technical sales background? Do you want a job that challenges you and lets you connect with others? Join a stable company with a collaborative work environment and directly impact their mission to enable accurate science by helping scientists select the products they need.
Serve as a subject matter expert on our client’s product features and benefits, applications, and competitive landscape in the market. The Instrument Sales Specialist will support, promote, and sell the full product line, focusing on customer retention, development, expansion, and continuing satisfaction.
- Travel throughout your territory to call on current and prospective client sites. Introduce products, conduct demonstrations, troubleshoot problems, provide quotes, and develop good working relationships with customers
- Attend local, national, and company trade shows
- Monitor successful strategies and collect local success stories that can be replicated within other territories
- Develop and execute your business plan for your accounts and sales territory
- Stay up to date on territory trends and activities, competitive products and pricing, and customer concerns
- Collaborate with service and support personnel to provide post sale installation, training, and ongoing service contract support as needed
- BS/BA or higher in a science or engineering
- 3 to 6 years of territory sales experience, selling complex products or solutions to research labs
- Training in consultative selling
- Knowledge base of sample prep applications, chemistry applications
- Ability to travel to client sites (approx. 50%)
What To Expect:
- Company car
- Company culture that prioritizes career stability and a healthy work-life balance, and investing in employees for shared long-term success
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, base pay plus bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company matching, paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.