Do you have experience selling scientific equipment in the research/biotech markets? Do you prefer to represent a stable and innovative product line?
The successful candidate will provide market presence and penetration within the R&D Segment on the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Achieving or exceeding the sales budget for company products in the West Coast territory
- Establishing yourself as a trusted, inspiring leader by analyzing customer problems, mastering product & application knowledge, and differentiating the company from the competition
- Building trust with customers and colleagues and maintaining the highest level of integrity while building long-term relationships
- Developing, coordinating, and executing a strategic territory plan to include the methodology needed to achieve sales growth including all sales and related activities;
- Continual self-education of company technology and related applications, formal sales training classes, online learning.
- Developing technical and application proficiency with all company products, value positioning, competitors, and core applications
- Using application knowledge to identify companies and departments that could benefit from company technology
- Maintaining the customer relationship management (CRM) system daily., using the CRM system.
- Willingness and ability to travel and cover a multi-state territory with approximately 70% overnight travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related discipline required; Master’s preferred
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience: chemist, chemical engineer, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Formal training in consultative and value selling
- Strong interest in business development and technical sales
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical/process development market is a plus
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the lab sciences industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone that knows your industry, someone with years of Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.