TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The sales associate is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of sales strategies with new clients. This position encompasses skills in the areas of client connection such as phone, email, web/social media, and in-person. Responsible for forecasting, client identification, engagement, and closing deals.
- Consistently meet or exceed financial targets for profitable sales volume, meeting objectives and goal of clients in the territory
- Expand market position by identifying new customers, developing prospects, and penetrating competitive accounts.
- Present commercial and technical sales propositions to potential customers
- Act as an interface between the customer, Service, and other after-sale personnel
- Represent the company at trade shows and events; while taking ownership of essential marketing activities.
- Forecast trends and potential market opportunities in close contact with sales management
- Utilize and maintain CRM
- B.S. or higher in a science such as chemistry or biology
- At least two years of sales experience in technical, analytical, or capital equipment sales environment—including HPLC, GC, Mass Spec, Analyzers, etc.
- Effective relationship building, negotiating and reasoning skills; self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills and professional impact
- Experienced working with a CRM system