TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The primary responsibilities of the Inside Sales Specialist are to increase sales revenue for Pharmaceutical and Biotech products within North America. This is a remote, work from home position with approximately 15% travel.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction levels by providing responsive customer service through telephone/email/online sales techniques and tactics.
- The first line of response for addressing customer questions, special requests, and complaints
- Assists the sales team by prospecting to identify new sales potential within our current markets.
- Gathers customer feedback on company products, services, or policies, records this information in SFDC, and communicates internally as appropriate.
- Assisting domestic sales team with product inquiries, special requests, and new projects.
- Assisting the customer service team with technical product information to ensure timely processing of sales orders and quotations as necessary.
- Responding to inquiries about pharmaceutical and biotech products from other company departments as needed.
- Minimum BS degree, MS or Ph.D. preferred in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, genetics, pharmaceutical sciences, or related field.
- Direct experience with chromatography is strongly desired. Such as HPLC or LC/MS
- 3 or more years of relevant direct, customer-focused experience
- Demonstrated experience dealing with people in a sales or service environment.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong customer interaction and communication skills – written and oral.