TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Inside Sales Representative will be a direct point of contact with customers as well as a liaison between Business Development, Field Sales, Applications, Service, and Marketing teams. The position will develop phone-based revenue generation by establishing ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers using excellent telephone sales and communications skills. Reaching business targets through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, answering incoming calls from prospective clients, and following up on leads. In the immediate term, the Inside Sales Representative will focus on supporting the field sales team and qualifying current and incoming leads. This requires accurately documenting all actions in CRM.
- Identify key decision-makers amongst targeted leads to start the sales process.
- Develop sales leads into opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts;
- soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations to recommend specific solutions.
- Become technically proficient on all assigned products.
- Create and maintain good communications between current and prospective customers, field sales force, marketing and service teams, and all internal personnel.
- Assist the field sales team in the implementation of a strategic account sales strategy penetration.
- Minimum BS degree, MS or Ph.D. in chemistry or related engineering/science
- 3 + years experience in sales support, sales, or other sales-oriented exposure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry or biochemistry applications