Do you have extensive experience with spectroscopy and imaging solutions?
Provide technical expertise and support to Technical Sales Managers and Key Customers by demonstrating our client’s technology in customer meetings, exhibitions, and conferences. Conduct feasibility studies for selected customers based on their application requirements, and provide guidance to select the best fit from our client’s product portfolio. You will manage and deepen our know-how on customer’s requirements.
Location: NY/NJ Area
- You will support the client after contact is established, being there to help answer applications questions as it relates to our client’s imaging devices.
- You will support the after-sales phase, and ensure customer’s expectations for quality support and timely responses are met.
- You will be working in close collaboration both with our Applications, Sales and After Sales Support teams
- Run studies and applications on equipment at company demo labs as well as travel to client sites and networking events
- MS or Ph.D. required
- Over 3 years of in-depth, hands-on experience with spectroscopy or related imaging technology
- Experience with hyperspectral imaging is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to travel regionally
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction