Are you an experienced troubleshooter of molecular DNA analysis equipment? This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, international, and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup developing a technology that will have a far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
This position will provide technical support for product development, manufacturing, and marketing. Additional responsibilities include training and eventually support for the company’s service engineers.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Provide hardware technical support for increasingly mature implementations, from prototypes through production
- Collaborate with internal and external development partners to accelerate product development
- Operate and optimize prototype hardware systems, perform software and hardware troubleshooting
- Develop, document, and execute initial on-market support materials, strategies, SOPs, and Service Manuals
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to optimize user acceptance testing and identify new applications for product
- Install, test, and support systems at customer sites
- Train field service personnel and develop training materials
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering discipline or related field (minimum)
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in field or internal support of life science instrumentation or diagnostic devices (minimum)
- Customer service and solutions-oriented experience, with root cause analysis, troubleshooting experimentation, and resolutions/repair skills
- Experience with laboratory automation solutions (eg. pipetting robots, electronics and linear actuators) and systems involving reagents and consumables
- Laboratory experience involving PCR/qPCR (preferred)
- Ability to travel occasionally, including overnight travel
What To Expect:
- Competitive salary, including bonuses and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.