TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: Any major US metro area
Shared national travel to support the installation, maintenance, and repair of our client’s state-of-the-art scientific instruments.
- On-site installation, maintenance, and repair of high-resolution analytical instruments, including Mass Specs (GC/MS)
- On-site installation, maintenance, and repair of third-party analytical products e.g. Gas Chromatography (GC) when required
- Provision of service in accordance to customer’s entitlements
- Documenting fully each service visit within company CRM
- Maintaining Outlook Calendar of service visits and travel time
- Managing escalated service situations through to completion
- Reporting of field issues to product development and engineering teams as required
- A minimum of 3 years of service, support, of scientific instruments
- Hand maintenance of GC/MS equipment
- AA Degree or higher
- Able to travel, including overnights
- Excellent interpersonal skills