Do you enjoy fixing things, working with your hands, and solving problems for clients? Are you skilled in basic electronics and network troubleshooting? The Field Service Technician opportunity may be for you. We have openings with the same client in a few locations. They are a dominant market leader in the field of laboratory monitoring systems. They offer competitive pay, stability, and autonomy in a field-based role.
Our client is an essential and stable business. You will get to travel regionally to client labs to help support the service, repair, maintenance, and calibrations of state-of-the-art monitoring equipment to include hardware, software, and basic network configurations. Installs, repairs, calibrates and maintains monitoring equipment and instrumentation used in the healthcare facilities research field by performing the following duties.
Locations: Cleveland, OH – Indianapolis, IN – Nashville, TN – Central FL – NorCal
- Installs technical equipment in medical and research facilities
- Inspects, repairs calibrates, maintains electrical, mechanical, and network equipment following manufacturers’ specifications, using test and analysis instruments
- Maintains the inventory of parts issued
- Demonstrates and explains correct operation of equipment to customers.
- Modifies or develops instruments or devices, under the supervision of the engineering staff.
- A technical degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of hands-on technical experience, troubleshooting equipment
- Exposure, education, and hands-on with to basics electronics
- Network troubleshooting skills required
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the laboratory science industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a talent acquisition consulting and executive recruiting firm with deep roots in the lab sciences industry across North America. TESA Talent is solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.