Do you enjoy fixing things, working with your hands, and solving problems for clients? Are you skilled in basic electronics and network troubleshooting? The Field Service Technician opportunity may be for you. We have openings with the same client in a few locations. They are a dominant market leader in the field of laboratory monitoring systems. They offer competitive pay, stability, and autonomy in a field-based role.
Our client is an essential and stable business. You will get to travel regionally to client labs to help support the service, repair, maintenance, and calibrations of state-of-the-art monitoring equipment to include hardware, software, and basic network configurations. Installs, repairs, calibrates and maintains monitoring equipment and instrumentation used in the healthcare facilities research field by performing the following duties.
Multiple Locations: Boston, MA/Cleveland OH/Northern CA/Pittsburgh PA
- Installs technical equipment in medical and research facilities
- Inspects, repairs calibrates, maintains electrical, mechanical, and network equipment following manufacturers’ specifications, using test and analysis instruments
- Maintains the inventory of parts issued
- Demonstrates and explains correct operation of equipment to customers.
- Modifies or develops instruments or devices, under the supervision of the engineering staff.
- A technical degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of hands-on technical experience, troubleshooting equipment
- Exposure, education, and hands-on with to basics electronics
- Network troubleshooting skills required
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.