TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Our client is an essential and stable business. You will get to travel regionally to client labs to help support the service, repair, maintenance, and calibrations of state-of-the-art monitoring equipment to include hardware, software, and basic network configurations.
Location: Based in the Greater SF Bay Area
- Service visits to client labs in the Midwest with an emphasis on major clients in the Northern CA region
- Technical support at customer sites including negotiation with customers as appropriate
- Train and mentor less-experienced personnel
- Collaborate with team members
- Phone support and reports as needed
- Track customer service contracts and warranty periods
- AA or related certificate program in electronics
- One or more years of troubleshooting experience
- exposure to IT/networking/cloud computer software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive travel regionally, including overnights