Are you a person experienced with analytical instruments who enjoys connecting with others? Travel to a diverse group of labs, meet different people, and see various instrument applications at work.
This position will allow you to apply your laboratory instrument/chemistry knowledge and technical experience to solve customers’ instrumentation issues and ensure optimal system performance.
Location: based in the Rochester, NY area Duties Include:
- Travel to client sites in the Western/Central New York to perform on-site service
- Perform simple-to-complex repairs, installations, preventive maintenance, certification, refresher training, and more on company instruments
- Act as a generalist, supporting all company product lines, including automated lab equipment and chromatography products
- Minimum AA, BS, or higher in a technical discipline, chemistry preferred
- The ability to juggle/prioritize a busy schedule over a large territory
- 3 + years’ experience working hands-on with analytical instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to travel regionally (approx. 50%)
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry or biochemistry applications
What To Expect:
- Stable company that fosters employee satisfaction, longevity, and a refreshing, collegial company culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, comprehensive medical benefits, including company-contributed retirement plan, tuition reimbursement
- Company car will be provided
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.