TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: US Based
The Field Service Leader will manage a team of Service Engineers to meet all customer needs in a timely fashion, organize priorities and support the post-sales process.
- Facilitate the safe and proper operation of precision analytical instruments performing of Chromatography and Mass Spec
- Monitor installations troubleshoot, tune-ups, and repairs at customer locations including environmental and municipal labs
- Provide technical expertise to maximize equipment systems and application benefits to the customer.
- Stay current with chemistry, applications, and regulatory affairs.
- Supervise direct reporting staff, set employee goals and objectives, and conduct performance reviews.
- Spearhead professional development of service staff through additional training.
- Train customers on operation and maintenance of instruments.
- Assist sales department with new service opportunities to generate additional business.
- AA, BS, or higher in a technical discipline
- 5 or more years of field service and leadership experience
- Exposure to GC/MS