Do you have experience servicing or maintaining complex equipment at client facilities?
Under the general supervision of the Field Service Manager, installs, maintains, and repairs process equipment; assists with customer support functions; maintains in-house repair facilities.
Location: Eastern USA
- Installs, repairs and maintains gas analysis and process instruments at customer sites; performs in-house repairs of defective customer equipment.
- Maintains in-house repair facilities, including calibration, repair, and maintenance of toxic gas monitoring system, maintaining in-house test equipment, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and all departments, including parts and technical question research and assisting with Requests for Quotations.
- Assists with QA of products prior to shipment when required.
- Prepare Field Service Reports with sufficient detail for customer invoicing, warranty charges, labor and materials charges, and policy.
- AA or equivalent experience in electronics or technology
- 2 or more years of experience servicing complex instruments or equipment
- Experience with gas analyzers a plus
- Time and territory management experience
- Able to travel regionally (40%-60%)
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction