Do you have experience servicing or maintaining complex equipment in the semiconductor industry? Do you enjoy solving problems and working with your hands? This may be the role for you.
Location: Field-based, Metro-Los Angeles, travel in the state of CA.
A critical part of our business success is the growth we are driving in our Service business through excellent customer experiences. The role holder will contribute to this by providing provide technical support to our customers, primarily at the customer sites. They will ensure their customer’s equipment is fully functional. This will involve regular extensive travel around the USA and periodically to England for professional development
- Travel to client sites in the semiconductor industry on the west coast, emphasis in metro LA
- Carry out the commissioning of equipment including maintenance training
- Respond to emergency breakdowns for any warranty and service contract work
- Provide a visit report for each customer visit, detailing work completed
- Authorize system buy-off prior to shipment either with or in the absence of the customer
- Liaise with technical support and systems engineering on any potential or actual system problems
- Share key learning with the Customer Services Manager to ensure colleagues benefit
- Participate in professional and technical development training
- Liaise with Sales Team to provide useful background information
- Help to maintain an accurate record of the status of systems
- A minimum of 3 years of servicing or supporting semiconductor equipment
- BA/BS degree or higher, preferably in an engineering or science discipline
- A troubleshooter, who enjoys working on complex systems
- Able to travel regionally
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.