Do you have experience servicing or maintaining complex equipment at client facilities?
This role will install, maintain, and repair company process equipment; assist with customer support functions; maintains in-house repair facilities.
Location: Western US
- Installs, repairs and maintains gas analysis and process instruments at customer sites; performs in-house repairs of defective customer equipment.
- Maintains in-house repair facilities, including calibration, repair, and maintenance of toxic gas monitoring system, maintaining in-house test equipment, etc.
- Provides technical assistance to customers and all departments, including parts and technical question research and assisting with Requests for Quotations.
- Assists with QA of products prior to shipment when required.
- Prepare Field Service Reports with sufficient detail for customer invoicing, warranty charges, labor and materials charges, and policy.
- AA or equivalent experience in electronics or technology
- 2 or more years of experience servicing complex instruments or equipment
- Experience with analyzers/chemical analysis is a plus
- Time and territory management experience
- Able to travel regionally (40%-60%)
What To Expect:
- A collaborative community, at the forefront of new ideas and creations
- Car allowance and expense reimbursement
- Competitive pay with overtime
- Comprehensive medical benefits package, including health, vision, dental
- 401K with company match
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.