TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Provide technical support to our client’s customers, primarily at the customer sites in the semiconductor industry. They will ensure their customers equipment is fully functional. This will involve regular extensive travel around the USA and periodically to Europe for professional development.
Location: Based in the SF Bay area
- Carry out the commissioning of equipment including operational and maintenance training requirements
- Respond to emergency breakdowns for any warranty and service contract work.
- Provide a visit report for each customer visit, detailing work completed.
- Authorize system ‘buy-off’ prior to shipment either with or in the absence of the customer.
- Liaise with technical support and systems engineering on any potential or actual system problems.
- Share key learning with the Customer Services Manager to ensure colleagues benefit
- Participate in professional and technical development training
- Liaise with Sales Team to provide useful background information.
- Help to maintain an accurate record of the status of systems, timing of warranty, parts supplied and service contracts.
- Provide detailed and accurate record of expense incurred on behalf of the Company.
- AA or related experience in electronics
- One or more years of troubleshooting experience in the semiconductor industry
- Able to work on own initiative
- Clear, confident communicator
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Good PC/PLC experience preferred
- Experience of Semi-Conductor or closely related high-Tech Electronic industry.