Do you enjoy tinkering with scientific instruments and solving problems? This is your opportunity to travel to a diverse group of labs, meet different people and see various instrument applications at work with a globally diverse mix of visionary thinkers, creative problem-solvers, and detail-loving geeks at one of the world’s top instrumentation companies.
The Service & Installation Engineer will be responsible for a variety of service-related functions including, but not limited to, the repair, maintenance, and installation of all products. Additional responsibilities include the training of customers and company engineers, continued support of those customers through phone and email contact, and at times, product demonstrations for prospective clients.
Location: New Jersey
- On-site installation, validation, repair, and maintenance of instruments, including XRD, XRF, Material Characterization solutions
- Providing technical training to customers, technical support personnel, and service engineers
- Accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and, when applicable, providing design change and improvement recommendations
- The maintenance and control of the engineer’s spare part inventory in accordance with the administrative policies
- Providing customers and other personnel within the assigned region necessary support and documentation required to effect instrument repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Travel as required to provide service support to customers and other company personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, or similar scientific field is required
- Experience with analytical instrumentation; applied knowledge of scientific instruments
- Travel regionally, including overnight travel, need a valid driver’s license
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work from home office to provide remote technical support
What To Expect:
- Stable company that fosters a culture of integrity, global diversity, collaboration, and high achievement
- Competitive salary and comprehensive medical benefits, including medical, dental, vision, HSA, and 401k with company matching
- Company car will be provided
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.