Do you enjoy tinkering with scientific instruments and solving problems? This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and work on developing technology that will have a far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
This position will be responsible for leading complex technical inquiries in the field including troubleshooting and repairs, coordinating customer feedback and interactions, and representing user experiences within the company to aid the development of next-generation products.
Location: Mid-Atlantic region
- On-site installation, validation, repair, and maintenance of hardware/software/network products
- Provide technical training to customers, technical support personnel, and service engineers
- Deliver fully integrated solutions, which may include peripherals, communications, operating systems, and applications software
- Accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and, when applicable, providing design change and improvement recommendations
- Provide customers and other personnel within the assigned region with necessary support and documentation required to effect instrument repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Travel as required to provide service support to customers and other company personnel
- BA/BS in Biomedical Engineering, Analytical Biochemistry, Biotechnology or similar scientific field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position and/or experience as an end-user of life science instrumentation
- Experience with laboratory instruments (eg. pipetting robots, electronics, and linear actuators) and systems involving reagents and consumables
- Able to travel regionally, including overnight travel, approx. 50% – 75%
- Ability to work from home office to provide remote technical support
What To Expect:
- Remote job
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.