TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Service & Installation Engineer will be responsible for a variety of service related functions including, but not limited to, the repair, maintenance, and installation of all products. Additional responsibilities include the training of customers and company engineers, continued support of those customers through phone and email contact and at times, product demonstrations for prospective clients.
Location: Based in the Southeast USA, Georgia or N.C. are preferred.
- On-site installation, validation, repair, and maintenance of instruments, including Mass Spectrometers & Combustion Analyzers
- Providing technical training to customers, technical support personnel and service engineers
- Accurate documentation and reporting of all repairs and product failures and, when applicable, providing design change and improvement recommendations
- The maintenance and control of the engineer’s spare part inventory in accordance with the administrative policies
- Providing customers and other personnel within assigned region necessary support and documentation required to effect instrument repairs, maintenance, and installations
- Travel as required to provide service support to customers and other company personnel
- Ensure timely submission of all necessary reports and other required paperwork
- Promote sales of Service Contracts and Warranty Extensions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry or similar scientific field is required
- Experience with analytical instrumentation; an applied knowledge of Mass Spectrometers or combustion analyzers a plus
- Effectively communicate with customers and support staff in person, via phone or email
- Ability to produce clear and concise maintenance documentation
- Travel approximately 75% with valid driver’s license and passport
- Experienced working with a CRM system and the MS Office Applications
- Ability to work from home office to provide remote technical support