TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors, and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project or simply needs to hire a top-notch change maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
You will get to travel regionally to client labs to help support the service, repair, maintenance and calibrations of state-of-the-art analytical instruments. Covering VA to parts of MD and NC.
- On-site installation, maintenance and repair of analytical equipment such as chromatography and spectroscopy
- Provision of service in accordance to customer’s entitlements
- Documenting fully each service visit within company CRM
- Provide basic chemistry support
- Managing escalated service situations through to completion
- Reporting of field issues to product development and engineering teams as required
- Recognition of sales opportunities following customer communication for additional instrumentation, consumables, training
- AA, BS Degree in Chemistry or an Engineering or related
- 2 or more years of hands on experience with scientific instruments
- a troubleshooter and problem solver
- exposure to HPLC or related, a plus
- Able to travel regionally