TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
You will get to travel to a diverse group of labs, meet different people and see various instrument applications at work. You will have the resources to support the client face to face, via phone, email, and WebEx/video applications. You will apply your instrument /chemistry knowledge and technical experience to solve customer’s instrumentation issues and ensure optimal system performance.
Location: NY-Metro area
- Travel to client sites in the LI/metro-NYC area to perform on-site service
- On-site service may include simple-to-complex repairs, installations, preventive maintenance, certification, refresher training, and more
- Act as a generalist, supporting all product lines, including Auto-Titrators and Chromatography
- Minimum AA, BS, or higher in a technical discipline, chemistry preferred
- The ability to juggle/prioritize a busy schedule over a large territory essential;
- 3 + years experience working hands-on with analytical instruments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to travel regionally
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry or biochemistry applications