TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
You will get to travel regionally to client labs and plants to help support the service, repair, maintenance, and calibrations of state-of-the-art analytical instruments.
Locations: Covers Southern AL and FL Panhandle
- On-site installation, maintenance, and repair of analytical equipment such as material characterization and analytical systems
- Provision of service in accordance with customer’s entitlements
- Documenting fully each service visit within company CRM
- Provide basic chemistry support
- Managing escalated service situations through to completion
- Reporting of field issues to product development and engineering teams as required
- Recognition of sales opportunities following customer communication for additional instrumentation, consumables, training
- BS Degree in Chemistry or Engineering or related
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience with scientific instruments or other complex equipment
- a troubleshooter and problem solver
- exposure to instruments like titrators,HPLC, IC, GC, or related instruments a plus
- Able to travel regionally