TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Sales of analytical instruments to various industries including but not limited to environmental, food, forensics, defense, and consumer products across the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast US.
Location: Mid-Atlantic base
- Development of new customers and broaden customer base within the area
- Support of OEM and other sales channels in the region
- Coordinate & Support field marketing activities
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and maximize the company’s ongoing business with existing customers
- Preparation and proactive follow-up of quotations for instruments, consumables, and services
- Regular reporting and updates of activity to commercial leadership
- Review of customer orders to ensure technical compatibility
- Close cooperation with wider group resources to ensure coordination of activities and opportunities within the region
- BA/BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 3years of success of scientific instruments, equipment, or related analytical solutions
- Experience with GC or GC/MS a plus
- Time and territory management experience
- Able to travel regionally