TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Field Applications Scientist (FAS) will be a liaison between our client’s customers and a variety of teams including Sales, Marketing, Engineers, Product Development, and Applications Development.
• Separations, Mass Spectrometry 50%
• Training Documentation and Procedures – instrument training, application getting started, troubleshooting, data post-processing 25%
• Life Science Applications – preferably in biopharmaceutical market 25%
- Responsible for supporting the Commercial Team during all product deployments, recent installations, and provide complete customer support.
- Provide onsite (or remote), hands-on customer training on product use and instrument operation, pre-and post-sales activities.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Provide extensive technical support and system-level troubleshooting. Manage and drive resolution for all customer situations.
- BA/BS required in analytical chemistry, chemistry, biochemistry, or similar. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience with analytical instrumentation.
- Experience with Ion Mobility is a plus
- Previous experience as a field applications scientist preferred
- Previous experiencing using, troubleshooting, mass spectrometry instrumentation
- Willingness to travel 40%