TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Field Application Engineer will be a liaison between our client’s customers, product development, and applications. He/She will be responsible for the installation, customer training, applications and hardware support initially for our client’s novel technology.The Field Application Engineer will support our Commercial Team during all Commercial product deployments, installations, and provide complete customer support.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success
- Provide extensive technical support and system level troubleshooting
- Manage and drive resolution for all customer situations
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed
- Deliver advanced system level training at customer sites
- Manage service inventory; Issue field service reports
- Maintain sound knowledge of our client’s novel technology and customers’ application demands
- Collaboratively work with other departments such as Business Development and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally in a technical field, Advanced degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of service or applications support of Mass Spec instruments,
- Exposure to the life sciences/genomics/proteomics industry a plus
- Able to travel as needed
- Ability to work within the United States