Are you a determined, inquisitive person interested in a job that connects you with others? Do you prefer small, entrepreneurial, and progressive workplaces? This is your chance to have a direct and immediate voice and impact on a growing company with a refreshing approach to recruiting the very best.
The Executive Recruiter (ER) will master, embrace, and execute the TESA Talent recruiting process. They will execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on attracting passive candidates to achieve high-quality solutions for the TESA Talent client base. The ER will work closely with the Client Partner (CP) and (at times) the client hiring manager to recommend and develop sourcing strategies and tactics. They will use all tools and techniques available to uncover, attract, screen, and present candidates that fulfill the needs and goals of clients.
Location: Greater Baltimore Area
- Follow a proven plan for success, executing targeted call and email plans
- Engage with passive job seekers on a national scale in niche markets, such as the bio/lab-sciences industry, to fulfill client projects
- Assist in the growth and cultural development of the company
- Play a significant role in identifying life-changing career opportunities for people
- Engage with passive job seekers on a national scale (the US and CAN) in the laboratory & life sciences market to fulfill client projects
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion in the recruitment process
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, culture, and motivational fit
- Manage the candidate through the process
- BA/BS degree or higher preferred
- Two or more years of business/industry experience
- Exposure to sales situations/experience in a customer-focused role
- Sales education/training and experience preferred
- Literate in Microsoft 365 or related software suite, including Outlook email and calendars.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence
- Must be a hands-on, problem-solver, determined, and competitive
- Desire to learn, accomplish, then be given more responsibility and constantly challenged
- Embraces good stress and works well on time-sensitive projects
Learning and Development:
- Be a proactive learner – constantly seeking out the most efficient and effective ways to grow
- Attend ongoing training both internally and externally to grow and adapt to the changing market.
- Become a student of the lab sciences/life sciences industry trends
- Learn and embrace the unique service qualities of TESA Talent to position yourself to become a leader. Use your attention to detail and focus on these “slight edge” differences in the TESA Talent way.
What To Expect:
- High-visibility position with potential for promotion to management or other leadership position
- On-the-job training for necessary hard skills
- A refreshing company culture that you can help mold as part of a small team
- Management that recognizes employee work ethic and actively promotes growth
- Competitive compensation, base pay plus commission with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, tuition assistance where applicable
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.