Do you have a background in electrical design and a desire to connect with others, share information, and solve problems? Are you adaptable, creative, and independent? This is your opportunity to join a young, progressive company.
Design and develop electrical systems used in our client’s laboratory analytical instrumentation. You will analyze system requirements to evaluate needs, then create electrical sub-system requirements and test protocols. You will also implement the design and oversee verification testing for the systems you work on.
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
- Design and develop the electronic components for company laboratory analytical instrumentation
- Develop system and subsystem requirements supporting the instrument design, and then implement that design in hardware and firmware
- Lead design verification efforts on laboratory instrument electrical systems and subsystems as part of the product development process
- Provide tech support, troubleshooting, and failure analysis for products in use in the field
- Support R&D teams with proof-of-concept prototypes outside of the design control process
- BS in electrical or computer engineering
- Minimum 3 years of electrical design experience
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design containing signals from DC to 10MHz
- Schematic capture and PCB layout experience using Altium designer
What To Expect:
- Collaborative, innovative, curious, and transparent company culture
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including group medical, dental, life insurance, disability, and 401k with employer contribution matching
- Tuition reimbursement
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.