TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The North America Sales Director will be the lead direct contact with customers as well as the liaison between Business Development, Applications, Service, and Product Development teams. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and management of sales, regional marketing, forecasting, and sales strategy development. In the immediate term, there will be a heavy focus on driving sales, codeveloping and executing a marketing plan, and building a US sales team. This position offers the candidate the opportunity to build infrastructure and team while leveraging our partnership with a leading mass spectrometry industry player. A reputation for integrity, urgency and accountability with sound technical and interpersonal skills, highly motivated, independent with a strong operational focus is key for success.
Locations: US-based, home-office
- Forecast and meet/exceed North American quota
- Develop the NA sales plan for growth and expansion
- Develop strategic and tactical sales/marketing plans for products and implement these through effective management with our partners
- Enable sales of the company products and build relationships through interactions with customers, employees, and partners
- Define and oversee the sales process to ensure leads contacted on a timely basis to move customers into and through the sales pipeline
- Provide a regular forecast of long and short-term sales to Senior Leadership Team and Product Development Team
- BS/BS or higher
- Seven or more years of combined sales and sales management experience in the scientific instrument industry
- exposure to Mass Spec, HPLC, or related analytical techniques, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extensive travel nationally, including overnights