TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Lead marketing activities and preparations for the launch and commercialization of novel bio-science solutions. You will be charged with developing and executing upon a commercial strategy, collaborating effectively with key cross-functional partners. Development of business plans, brand strategies, and tactical implementation. This individual will also be responsible for engaging external experts, and relevant stakeholders.
- Develops, evaluates and evolves the brand strategy for sarcoma, including creation of both strategic and operational plans
- Analyze and assimilate extensive market data/ and incorporate findings to develop strategies and tactical plans
- Keep up to date with all new the brand data, including its competitors and utilize the information to provide a competitive advantage
- Drive the development and execution of an innovative and successful brand plan; working with internal stakeholders
- Develop and manage relationships with global colleagues, Key Opinion Leaders, and key professional and patient advocacy organization
- BS or higher, MBA preferred
- Over 8 years of progressive marketing leadership in the biomedical/clinical space
- Experience in the commercialization of a new product
- Exceptional leadership skills