Do you enjoy connecting with others, analyzing problems, and determining the best way to solve them? This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, international, and highly skilled team in a pioneering startup developing a technology that will have a far-reaching impact across biological sciences.
This position will build strong relationships with customers and serve as their first point of contact with the company. They will learn everything about each customer’s specific needs to better connect them with cross-functional teams across the company and manage the order from beginning to end.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Validate technical aspects of orders to ensure order accuracy, completeness, and technical feasibility along with company requirements for shipping and revenue recognition
- Review, book and manage all aspects of commercial and internal sales orders
- Analyze problems, determine approach, prepare reports and recommendations
- Coordinate high-level activities between departments and outside parties
- Build productive, collaborative working relationships both internally and externally
- Coordinate with the service team to arrange delivery of instruments, installation reagents, and other reagents and parts as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2 + years of customer support experience or equivalent experience in an administrative or Sales Support role preferred
- Experience working with a freight forwarder or strong experience with international logistics preferred
- Knowledge about international supply chain shipping; how to prepare for customs
- Strong desire to provide total customer support, going further to address customer core needs
What To Expect:
- Hybrid work schedule (4 days in office with 1 remote flex day)
- Competitive salary, including bonuses and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.