Are you an experienced scientist looking to break into the sales side of things? This is your chance to join an established manufacturer of in-vitro scientific instruments, analytical services, and equipment services.
This role is responsible for representing and promoting the scientific virtues and value of company products to the New England Pharma R&D industry. The incumbent will support the sales team as the subject matter expert on sales calls, attending speaking engagements, and leveraging their network for new business opportunities. They will act as the company liaison for the customer, and communicate market intelligence on new product development opportunities, for instruments, services, and software development based on market needs.
Location: Based in New England
- Support the Americas sales team as the subject matter expert on all in-person, web, or phone client calls as needed by the sales rep
- Collaborate with sales to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Present ideas to management for research projects that will help promote and improve company instruments, software, and services
- Assist in product development for company instruments, software and analytical services
- Manage all scientific collaborations with academic institutions and key industrial partners as approved by management
- Working with marketing, schedule, prep and lead webinars to educate both our current and prospective clients.
- Direct and lead client webinars and external/internal training programs as needed
- Participate in face-to-face seminars, user forums, and scientific conferences at our US HQ, and in the field, as needed
- MS degree or higher in Chemistry or related field
- 3-5 years working in the pharmaceutical industry or scientific instrumentation/software field.
- Experience in HPLC applications and/or dissolution testing strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
What To Expect:
- Hybrid work schedule, with some work from home and some from company headquarters
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) plan with company match
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent.