Do you have experience in the chemical industry and experience in the sales or marketing of capital scientific equipment?
This position supports the sales and strategic objectives of our client’s Polymers and Industrial Chemicals Analysis market in North America. The objectives include generation of business growth within the market segment, acceleration of sales and pipeline development, identification and penetration of new accounts and development of business relationships with existing ones, conglomeration of knowledge within the market area, positioning, and promotion of Mass Spectrometry solutions.
Location: US Bases (Remote with travel as needed)
- Drive growth of MS sales in North America, within the Polymer and Industrial Chemicals Analysis market toward an annual sales quota.
- Understand the customer’s value chain, critical success factors, and key initiatives based on which the business plan and sales strategy are developed.
- Identify and map target accounts in North America, develop and execute account penetration and development plans.
- Generate and develop new sales opportunities as part of continued pipeline development for the region.
- Partner with sales representatives in driving growth of the Polymers and Industrial Chemicals Analysis market in North America.
- Support and track the new order bookings and brand image, focusing on new accounts
- MS or Ph.D. in a science preferred (or BS with several years of relevant experience)
- Excellent communications skills needed with a wide variety of skill levels with customers and in-house personnel
- Deep knowledge of the Polymers and Industrial Chemicals Analysis market
- Strong personal credibility to influence technical and financial decisions at a high level.
- Working knowledge of MALDI and HRAM-MS technologies is very desirable.
- Able to travel up to 50%
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the laboratory science industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a talent acquisition consulting and executive recruiting firm with deep roots in the lab sciences industry across North America. TESA Talent is solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction