Do you have experience selling optoelectronics products?
Account Management and Business Development of critical optical components to OEM imaging equipment firms. You will be responsible for managing the existing customer base as well as growing new customers and markets in conjunction with the company’s strategic plan.
Location: Eastern USA
- Support and grow the existing customer base of IR Detectors in the assigned region
- Identify growth segments and target accounts consistent with the strategic plan
- Network, cold call, and develop channels into large key accounts with volume opportunity
- Attend industry conferences and trade shows as required
- Works cross-functionally with R&D and Applications Engineering to generate complex proposals that solve customer needs
- Travel within the region approximately 50% of the time.
- Continuously further your working knowledge of semiconductor and optoelectronic technology
- BA/BS or higher in a technical discipline
- Over 5 years of success of sales in the optoelectronics industry
- Experience with spectroscopy or imaging plus
- Time and territory management experience
- Able to travel regionally (50%)
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction