Do you have experience with LC/MS for bio/pharma applications? Are you interested in cutting-edge life sciences technology?
The successful candidate will provide on-site application support for Pharma/Biopharma LC-MS customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. This includes remote and in-person support for the deployment of LC-MS solutions and training to ensure that the customer can successfully utilize the system for the desired application.
Location: Mid-Atlantic USA
- Following the initial installation of a new LC-MS system, provide on-site training, and demonstrate the complete solution for the customer’s application.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and ongoing software training.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and software tools, in particular functionalities that uniquely differentiate our client.
- Communicate regularly with the factory and regional applications team to obtain timely information on new products, software, and applications.
- Provide the necessary technical information during customer training courses to give the best possible customer support.
- Liaise with the Service Team for customer support issues, ensuring the completion of customer application-related inquiries and escalations as needed.
- Provide advanced technical information and presentations on-site or via Webex to support sales cases.
- Regular travel to the demo labs for training updates and to support LC-MS applications development work, when available.
- Assist in the preparation of new LC-MS training materials and collateral.
- Utilize phone & WebEx to provide remote technical assistance for questions.
- MS or Ph.D. in chemistry, biochemistry, or related science
- 3 years of hands-on lc-ms experience
- Experience with electrospray ionization Mass Spec a plus
- Able to travel 30%-50% regionally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills