TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
The Application Scientist will be responsible for major contributions to both the Business and Product Development teams that will take this game-changing technology platform from beta product to commercialization
Location: Greater Philadelphia
- Work in support of our Business & Product Development team and alongside current Application Scientists.
- Working within an interdisciplinary team of engineering, applications development, and operational employees to achieve strategic, operational, and technical objectives in a manner that ensures the product performance meets customer needs.
- Increase the breadth and quality of analyses-based technology, primarily in the biopharmaceutical space.
- Operate company instrumentation on multiple mass spectrometry platforms to generate meaningful and valuable data sets.
- Operate and evaluate product prototypes, laboratory/beta units, and production units as Product Development make product improvements and advancements.
- Process and interpret ion mobility and mass spectrometry data.
- Perform demos for customers supporting the Commercialization team and sales of company technology, highly focused on, but not limited to, large molecule applications
- Bachelors in analytical chemistry, chemistry, biology, or engineering. An advanced degree in these or related disciplines is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience using mass spectrometry for biopharmaceutical/large molecule analyses.
- Expertise in liquid chromatography (HPLC & UHPLC) and mass spectrometry (high resolution) method development. Ion mobility method development is a plus.
- Self-starter, with a hands-on, “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality, and the ability to define and execute application development on time.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the technical team when needed.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills: ability to decompose complex problems, prioritize issues, and implement sensible solutions.