Do you have technical experience in optoelectronics, x-ray, spectroscopy, or semiconductor devices and enjoy solving problems?
Our client is an international and stable business; a leader and trusted partner providing customized subsystems, solving problems for the most innovative imaging/X-ray manufacturers in the world.
- Work as an interface in technical discussions between customers and our client, providing technical consultancy to customers
- Understand customer needs, offering solutions, and formulate technical proposals
- Negotiate and finalize technical specifications with customers
- Support customer success in the integration of company products as a core part of the system
- Work closely with Customer Services, Product Management, Engineering, Sourcing, and Quality Teams
- Supporting, Studying, and evaluating potential applications and markets
- Participate in the preparation of application notes, user manuals, product presentations, and other technical materials
- Provide application requirements and other proposals as input to company development planning
- A Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Good technical knowledge and 2 or more years of work experience in a technical position
- Exposure to one of the following industries: X-ray. Spectroscopy, Optics, Imaging, Optoelectronics or Semiconductor
- Experience in system integration or related support
- Capability to understand embedded firmware and software structure and functions
- Customer-driven approach, competence, and working methods
TESA Talent is deeply committed and connected to the laboratory science industry.
TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experience to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a talent acquisition consulting and executive recruiting firm with deep roots in the lab sciences industry across North America. TESA Talent is solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction