TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Apply sales leadership and management to achieve agreed regional bookings targets whilst maximizing profitability through optimizing regional coverage, key account management, market segment focus, and efficient sales pipeline management for the USA, Canada, and Latin American markets. Develop and optimize direct and channel partner coverage and direct selling.
- Develop, implement, and own business plans to achieve agreed financial targets and Key Performance Indicators within the region
- Optimize territory sales coverage through direct sales activities and third-party distribution channels for NMR based spectroscopy, and related product families
- Appoint and manage distributors and agents as required to drive territory business growth and profitability
- Execute local launches of new products
- Develop and execute plans to penetrate and grow business in key market segments
- Implement best in class regional Key Account Management
- Apply best practice CRM use to ensure accurate sales forecasts and comprehensive leads and opportunities management.
- Analyze CRM data and associated analytics to take evidence-based business decisions
- Build and maintain customer relationships to create regional key opinion leader advocates
- Build relationship with the Global Sales and Service Team and other business units to create and implement value added cross-selling strategies
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to provide feedback on our competitive position in the market and product/market intelligence.
- Achievement of annual budgeted orders and profitability
- Product market share and growth
- Effective Channel Partner management
- Key Account Management
- Demonstrable improved selling capability with NMR
- Sales forecast data and accuracy