Are you a problem solver and a determined, competitive person with a great work ethic? Do you prefer to represent a service that is a cut above? One with an entrepreneurial and progressive culture? This is your chance to directly and immediately impact a growing company with a refreshing approach to recruiting the very best.
The Account Development Manager is a sales development rep with a team-based approach to fulfilling client projects. You will learn our refreshing executive recruitment solutions process. You will also be provided ample training in sales and client development, both internally and outside programs such as Miller Heiman. You will learn, embrace, and execute all aspects of TESA Talent’s process. You will use these skills to prospect, cultivate, and develop relationships with client companies, primarily via phone and web, with occasional in-person visits.
The Account Development Manager will partner with the recruiting team. Together, you will execute sourcing strategies and plans focusing on attracting passive candidates to achieve high-quality solutions for TESA Talent’s client base.
- Use your problem-solving skills to become proficient at providing rare and valuable resources to growing companies in niche science markets across N. America. Manage and execute the client intake meeting and perform a needs assessment
- Act as a trusted advisor to internal and external clients
- Follow a proven plan for success, executing a targeted call and email plan
- Build relationships across departments in client companies, focusing on TESA’s collaborative approach to executive search
- Assist in the growth and cultural development of the company.
- Provide exceptional care to the clients, candidates, and fellow employees, utilizing empathy
- Assist in creating the strategy and plan for your professional growth. Once you master this position, another challenge awaits
- Desire to learn, accomplish, then be given more responsibility and constantly challenged
- BA/BS degree (preferred)
- Two or more years of business/industry experience
- Exposure to sales situations/training or experience in a customer-focused role
- An active and curious learner that sees value in training and processes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence
What To Expect:
- The chance to be a leader and take on new challenging roles beyond your current position
- Competitive compensation, base pay plus a lucrative commission with bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company match & a Profit Sharing option, PTO, tuition assistance where applicable
- Office in Lutherville, MD. After a training period, a hybrid of office/home-office setup is an option
- On-the-job training
- A refreshing company culture that you can help mold as part of a small team
- Management that recognizes employee work ethic and actively promotes growth
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers for superior talent.