Are you a friendly, competitive person with a technical sales background? Do you want a job that challenges you and lets you connect with others? Join a stable company with a collaborative work environment and directly impact their mission to enable accurate science by helping scientists select the products they need.
The Account Manager will be the company’s ambassador to the laboratory industry in the Kansas/Missouri area for their full range of products, including instruments, pipettes, consumables, and services. They will follow sales best practices to achieve their goals, fostering a healthy, sustainable territory by focusing on customer retention, development, and continuing satisfaction.
Location: based in Kansas/Missouri
- Develop new potential clients and nurture existing clients to build and maintain a strong pipeline for the company’s pipette, benchtop equipment, consumables, and services.
- Be the face of this product line to potential customers at trade shows, technical seminars, user meetings, and other events
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet or exceed established targets within the territory
- Collaborate with service personnel to provide technical expertise and training
- Bridge the knowledge gap between customers working in various disciplines in laboratory sciences and the company’s product lines
- Stay up to date and report on territory trends, activities, competitors, and customer pain points
- Use CRM system to document and follow up with new leads
- BA/BS degree required; life sciences discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in related industry, or combination of highly technical background and sales experience
- Training in laboratory or life science is preferred
- Computer proficiency with CRM systems, strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to travel daily, with some overnight and/or weekend travel
What To Expect:
- Remote position
- Company car
- Company culture that prioritizes career stability and a healthy work-life balance, and investing in employees for shared long-term success
- Professional development and growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, base pay plus bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company matching, paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable)
Upgrading Talent, Enhancing Careers
TESA Talent is an executive search firm deeply committed and connected to the laboratory sciences industry, partnering with innovative and exciting employers in niche science industries while providing life-changing careers to superior talent