TESA Talent found a need for trust and empathy in the executive search market. The industry is saturated with transactional vendors and not many real partners. What if you had an advisor that did care? Someone with years of HR and Talent Acquisition experiences to guide you and your process? TESA Talent is a multi-service talent acquisition consulting and recruitment services firm, solving common problems for companies that experience inconsistent results from their current recruiting strategy. TESA Talent brings a robust network of recruiting partners and solutions on a global scale. Whether your organization needs to design an entire recruiting process, has a large recruitment project, or simply needs to hire a top-notch change-maker, TESA Talent will point you in the best direction.
Location: Seattle area, covering Pacific Northwest
The Account Manager promotes and sells the full range of chemistry equipment and consumable solutions, including instruments, pipettes, services within the assigned territory in order to meet or achieve budgeted sales goals. This individual follows sales best practices to achieve these goals, fostering a healthy, sustainable territory by focusing on customer retention, development, penetration, and continuing satisfaction. Leverages a multichannel environment to maximize sales using distributor and dealer relationships
- Meets or exceeds established targets for sales volume, product mix, and new product and services awareness within the assigned territory.
- Drives sales of pipettes, benchtop equipment, consumables, and services; finds, qualifies, and uses CRM to document complex instrumentation leads and opportunities.
- Travels throughout the territory to call on established and prospective customer contacts to create demand.
- Activities include product introduction and overviews, conducting demonstrations, technical seminars, troubleshooting, attending local and national tradeshows.
- Follows company sales techniques and best practices throughout the sales cycle to achieve goals.
- Submits and maintains accurate monthly forecasts through Opportunity Management within Salesforce.com.
- Maintains and updates territory data for accounts and key personnel within Salesforce CRM.
- Works with field service engineers and instrumentation sales specialists to promote proactive sales, service, and support approaches within the assigned territory.
- A minimum of 3 years of selling experience in a lab/bio industry
- BA/BS degree or higher, preferably in chemistry, biology, or related life science
- Experience working with distributors or dealer reps a plus
- Lab experience preferred
- Able to travel regionally